Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Monday Made It



I am going to join my first Linky Party! This week I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. I have never done this before, so I hope that all goes well. Here we go…


I have seen so many cute anchor charts on Pinterest lately. Anchor charts are great learning tools, and I love using them during our reading mini-lessons. I made this Anchor chart last week for our lesson on connecting to the text.


It goes over text to self, text to text, and text to world connections. I was happy with the way it turned out, and I can’t wait to keep using it throughout the year!


I love using interactive notebooks with my third graders. I use them in so many subjects. This year I am in charge of creating science plans, and I finally finished my interactive science notebook on plants!
I can’t wait to use this with our next unit on plants!  You can check it out on my TeachersPayTeachers store. It includes interactive notebook pages on the following plant lessons:

-The parts of a plant
-The parts of a seed
-Life-cycles of flowering and nonflowering plants
-Plant habitats
-Plant adaptations
-How seeds travel
-How natural changes effect plants
-How humans effect plants
A rubric is also included for easy assessment!

Finally, I wanted to share an item not related to teaching. I am a first-time mother and was blest with a beauty baby girl that has a full head of hair. That being said, I have become a bit of a bow addict. Instead of spending tons of money on precious bows, I found a bunch of great tutorial videos on YouTube and have begun creating a plethora of bows on my own! The bows pictured below are just a few of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment