Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Math Lesson Pack Bundles

On February 17th, I wrote about math centers, and how I use them in the classroom. You can view that post here. This post really got me thinking, and I started creating math lesson pack bundles that support this method of teaching. The best part is that they are all Common Core friendly!

So far, I have created an Understanding Pace Value Lesson Pack, an All About Lines and Angles Lesson Pack, and an All About Polygons Lesson Pack.






These packs have EVERYTHING you need to teach your lessons! Each pack comes with an interactive presentation with review questions for easy display on a Smartboard, games, and activities that can be used as centers or as individual work, vocabulary word wall cards, and three leveled assessments with answer keys to meet the individual needs of all of your students. When I made these products, I really tried to include everything you need to make teaching these lessons easy!  Feel free to check these products out and let me know what you think. I am currently working on adding more of these products to my TpT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment