Image Map

Monday, July 13, 2015

Viva Las Vegas! TpT Conference Linky Party



What happens in Vegas..is a good time! I had a great time this year at the annual TpT conference. I met so many amazing teachers and learned so much. I love my TpT family. My husband joined me and we got to have a couple of toddler free date nights while on this trip, courtesy of Grandma and Pop-Pop. Thank you!



This year I was able to attend the Vegas blogger meetup before the conference. Thank you to all of the teachers who put this event together! When I arrived the line was 1,000 people long and I got there early! Holy blogger line Batman! The meetup was full of awesome teachers and amazing prizes. I even got to meet Deanna Jump. I was so glad that I was able to attend this year. 

The conference was AMAZING! The TpT team did a great job again this year. All of the sessions I attended were awesome. I left feeling energized and excited. If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it.

Thank you Elementary Entourage for hosting this fun Linky Party. I can't wait to check out the other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment