Image Map

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back to School Gift Ideas

I like to give gifts to my students and coworkers at the beginning of the school year. This year I found two cute ideas that didn't break the bank! My husband will thank me later :-). 

For my students, I made these cute glow stick cards for Meet the Teacher Night. You can get a pack of 5 glow stick bracelets at Party City for $.99! I was able to get a present for all of my students for only $6! Which means more money for classroom supplies! Woo hoo! You can get these Glow and Grow Back to School cards for free at my TpT store. I made cards for kindergarten through fifth grade. Enjoy!



You can get these bracelets in tons of different colors at Party City!

I wanted to give my team something they could use. Maybe it's just the southern girl in me, but I think that thank you notes are a must! I found these adorable monogrammed thank you notes from the Christmas Tree Shop for $1 a pack. Each pack has ten cards to use during the school year.



I made labels for the cards using my Burlap and Barnwood Editable Classroom Decor labels. I think they turned out pretty cute. I can't wait to give them to my team on our first day back!



No comments:

Post a Comment