Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What Happens in Vegas...


First of all, thank you Deirdre from A Burst of First for setting up this fun Linky Party! TpT had their first conference in Vegas last Friday and it was in one word...AMAZING! There were over 600 teachers at this conference and it was truly fabulous! (Not to mention that a weekend in Vegas is always a good time!)



The fun began on my plane flight to Vegas. My husband and I were on a flight with a bunch of NBA players heading to their conference in Vegas! I'm not a big basketball fan, but when I saw a bunch of really tall men boarding the plane I knew that something was up. When we landed in Vegas the players were swarmed with people asking for autographs. It was crazy!

We arrived in Vegas a day before the conference so we could take in the sites, and eat some fabulous food! We ate at Mon Ami Gabi a great French Bistro at the Paris, and saw Le Reve at the Encore. It was fun spending a little quality time with my hubby before the conference.

On Friday the TpT fun began! It all started off with awesome keynote speakers, and I got to meet Paul! He is super nice, and I am so thankful for all he has done for TpT!


Throughout the day I went to a bunch of wonderful sessions and had so much fun meeting other bloggers, teacher authors, and sellers! I made a bunch of new friends, and learned so much. The TpT staff is incredible, and I am so proud to be a part of the TpT family! If you didn't go this year, you need to go next year!

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you last week! It was overwhelming to be on my own at such a big event but it was also (like you mentioned) a great opportunity to make new friends. You were a delight! I am so glad we ended up in the same session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I am so glad that I met you too! Like you said, it was overwhelming being there on your own. I am glad that I sat next to you! Thanks for all of the advice and tips.

    ReplyDelete