Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale

Are you ready to head back to school? I am, I love this time of year! Everything is nice, clean, and organized. I have spent the past week preparing my room for the upcoming school year! Next week I get to meet my new bunch of thinkers. I can't wait!

As you know, I have an owl themed classroom. We are Tighe's Thinkers. Over the summer, I made some new owl products for my classroom. I just finished my Interactive Owl Themed Writing Process Bulletin Board Set. I put it up in my classroom yesterday, and it turned out so cute! I can't wait to use it! I assign each of my students a number at the beginning of the school year. They use that number for everything from cubbies to folders, etc. This year they will also use it to keep track of where they are in the writing process during our writing workshop.


I set up this interactive bulletin board set on the whiteboard in the front of my classroom. Each number owl has a magnet glued behind it. This way students can easily move their owls when they move on to the next step of the writing process. I like using this system because I can easily see where the students are in their writing. What systems do you use to hold your students accountable during their writing time?

On August 18-19 my store will be part of the big back to school sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. Check out my store, and get ready for an amazing school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment