Image Map

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Carolina Bloggers Meet-Up & New Mom Night Out


Last night my wonderful husband had baby duty while I met up with the Carolina Bloggers. We had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Greenville, The Lazy Goat. Delish! My inner foodie was very happy! It was great to meet other bloggers, get some tips and tricks, and have a night off of mommy duties. It was funny how many people I recognized from following their blogs! They were so nice to a newbie blogger like me! Thank you, Amanda @ Teaching Maddeness for putting everything together!

9 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you last night! I only got to talk to you for a few minutes before you had to go, but I'm glad you were able to come. Hopefully we'll do another one next summer! I'm your newest follower :)

    Kris @ The Poole Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you Friday! I am glad you were able to get out and have some "adult time" for a few hours. Hope you have a great school year!

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was nice meeting you too! I love the meaning behind the name of your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah! I found your blog through Teaching Madness' Carolina Blogger Meet-Up post! I'm also a Carolina girl! I'm new to the blogging world and I look forward to reading your future posts! If you have a chance, please check out my new blog, It's a Core Thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm new to the whole blogging world too! I just started following your blog. I can't wait to read your posts!

      Delete
  4. Hi Sarah! It was so great to meet you even if it was just for Friday night :) Your sweet little blog is so cute!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren! It was so nice meeting you too! I love the name of your blog! I just started following you

      Delete
  5. It was nice meeting you too! Charleston sounds like fun! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete